Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I wonder if high temperature swings are a symptom of pregnancy?

I've found myself suddenly flushed, red, and very, very warm several times today.

Also, sort of vague and fuzzy in thought. It seems way too early for "pregnancy brain." It feels a lot like when I was getting deeply depressed, but without the despair.

Speaking of which - I am terrified of postnatal depression.

Today, I asked DTB to look into the maternity coverage on our health plan. When I wrote, "I wonder how much our premiums will go up?" he wrote back that he thought it would be unlikely that they would. In my return message, I told him that they most certainly would since we would be adding a third person.

He wrote back: "Ohhhhh yeeeaaaahhhhh. I forgot about the third person - I was just thinking about the claims."

Pretty funny. Flashes of realization for us both.

No comments: