Day ~66
Nausea: 5
Times up to pee: 2
The nausea now comes mostly when I'm really hungry, and I don't have to eat crackers in bed anymore. But I am so tired ... an aching, bone deep tired that makes me want to cry when it washes over me. Yesterday, I thought I was going to have to lie down on the floor of my office and close my eyes.
A massive craving for citrus fruit, and DTB arrived home with a big paper bag full of oranges, pineapple, grapefruit and tangerines. He is so sweet to me ...
I think the emotional hormones are kicking in. I was awake for 4 hours last night, tossing and turning and thinking about all of mom's troubles. I felt teary eyed at commercials and reality television. I want to make everyone's boo boos better.
Today, I became terrified that my lack of ability to choke down my prenatal vitamin has done something terrible to the baby. I've taken a folic acid supplement every day, and an Omega 3 supplement almost every day ... I can't wait to get to the doctor this Thursday, hear the heartbeat, have her tell me that everything is okay, and finally TELL EVERYONE!
I can hardly believe my best friends still don't know. I'm ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment