Friday, February 03, 2006

Day ~59.
Nausea scale: 8
Times up to pee: 2


The nausea is steady today, even when I eat. It feels like it's in the back of my throat. The only time I've felt even slightly better was right after eating a whole-grain salad. Yogurt smoothie - bad news.

And I'm exhausted because DTB was up doing the taxes until after midnight, and I couldn't sleep, so I stupidly stayed on the couch and watched Leno and Letterman. Tonight, we'll stay in with a DVD and the chicken soup that I half finished making last night.

Two more weeks until the first appointment! I wonder if we'll actually get an ultrasound? I know we'll hear the heartbeat, but I really hope we see a picture too.

DTB seems extra stressed this week, and this makes me grumpy and anxious. But also, way down deep, I am somehow glad that he seems stressed, because he never seems stressed - he is mister mellow and even, and that sometimes means he doesn't go after things very aggressively. I need him to take the reigns a little, and I think that's what's going on. He is feeling the extra responsibility - and it's good to not feel alone in that.

He told me my butt is changing shape. Sigh.

No comments: