Day ~130
Happy Easter!
Next year, we will have a seven month old to dress in a sweet Easter outfit. That is an amazing, surreal thought! Today, it will be me, mom, DTB, K and R. We're decorating Ukrainian eggs - something mom discovered a few years ago. And we'll make the usual homemade pasta, a pie, and of course K bought a ham so we can blend together our Italian family traditions with the more basic American fare. I hope it will be a nice day ... with no mom drama.
I feel so nervous when I go several days without feeling any hint of baby flutter. It seems to like my office environment much better than home! This week, with any luck, we'll get an appointment at the lab and have our ultrasound. I'm on pins and needles about that - as if soon a window will open and I'll get a clear glimpse of the future.
I'm feeling okay - no crippling leg cramps for a few days, and as long as I lie down in the evening I'm pretty comfortable. Yesterday I had the most wonderful yoga class ...
Happy Easter, baby. Spring is the perfect time to celebrate the birth you and I have in front of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment