Saturday, March 04, 2006

Day ~88
Nausea scale: 2
Times up to pee: zero

Today's nausea was much, much better. But now the hormones seem to be running wild. This could, however, simply be my emotional temperament rearing it's ugly head - hard to say. But I have hollered and cried at poor DTB way too many times over the past 24 hours.

Today, mom and DTB both told me, with eyes wide and big grins, that I am "showing." This freaks me out a little. I am also surprised at how squishy the belly is, and the squishiness make me think that maybe it's just fat from eating so much bread lately ... but when I suck in, I still have this roundness I have never quite had before. I have always had a bit of a pot belly, so it's deceptive, but I think that I am now almost obviously pregnant!

My best friend L emailed this week to let us know she is at 6.5 weeks with her second baby! So now I have a pregnancy friend, and I am so glad. I just wish there was someone in my neighborhood who was going through this for the very first time ...

No comments: