First of all - hi! I've been resisting creating a google account, so things have a been a little inactive over here. Finally, I got it done! Thanks to anyone out there still reading this damn thing.
Second of all - Nora got fired. Got the boot. Kicked out. Reeeejected. That's right folks - "fabulous" (ahem) daycare lady just couldn't handle the Supreme Cuteness That is My Baby. Really, she couldn't handle babies, period. She's sticking to toddlers. When Nora wouldn't go down for "nap time" at the prescribed moment, and began crying in protest, and the toddlers only got 20 minutes of sleep ... it was all over. When DTB picked up Baby Boo, we were given the three week notice.
As if! I don't think Nora needs to spend a lot of time with someone who finds her to be "too much work." It's better all around. And I appreciate the three weeks notice, and accommodating a super part-time slot is hard, best wishes, blah blah blah.
But why do I feel so angry, like someone rejected my child?
Looking back, there were signs.
Whatevs.
On the hunt again, for the ever-elusive, super-part-time care.
No comments:
Post a Comment